WARNING

WARNING

This place contents some images that could be rather controversial: we´re talking about nude or/and explicit sex on cartoon characters. If you aren´t agreed with such content, perhaps leaving out now would be a good idea for you.

But if you´re smart enough to tell apart reality from fiction -and if you enjoy porntoon as much as I do- then you´re in the right place for some serious joy!

lunes, 13 de agosto de 2012

Two-weeks Hiatus

Well, I got a two weeks suspenction in my deviantART account!

Oh well, that´s give me some time for more hot pics.

In the meantime, enjoy more of this... I trust you will!

 A hot Snow White fingering... now, looks like this pic was censored, but no. It happens that I couldn´t draw well the fingers interacting with the pussy, so I left that way.
 Sometimes I draw certain pics several times, adding touchs on each one. Here´s Belle showing her undies, later her hairy pussy, and finally her shaved pussy... which is your favorite?
 Pick your favorite, and AIM STRAIGHT!

 The same applies here: Princess Bubblegum in two takes.

 And finally Agent K dressed up (that outfit is already revealing enough) and nude.

One animation! I know, is pretty crap, but here is it anyway...

2 comentarios:

  1. entonces ya te aplicaron un castigo en DA, NI PARA ENTENDER PORQUE SE PONEN EN ESE PLAN, NI QUE LOS REPUBLICANOS LES FUERAN A CERRAR EL SITIO POR EL ARTE EROTICO.
    En fin alla ellos y el ogt que te hecho grilla, solo que les des por su lado y lo nuevo que publiques venga censurado con el aviso que aqui en tu blog lo encontraran sin censura.
    hechale ganas compadre y ahi nos estaremos checando

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. pues si, ya se me ocurren un par de parodias para los dibujos eliminados, a ver que pasa... y por supuesto el Blog sigue. Gracias.

      Eliminar